Scottobear's Blogspot

Experimental stuff... you can't beat free hosting, can ya?

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Beach, MD, United States

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

May 27, 2020 at 10:47AM

Gobon Gendrone Alliance

I adore this sweet robot. Super solid, swirly purple with silver paints. I have the urge to carry it with me everywhere like a dolly. He is too big to put in my pocket, or I might have lapsed into just keeping it nearby anyhow.
13 total parts, with an alternate head hidden inside a barely hollow cup inside the body.

I recently acquired a number of toys in the “grape soda and silver” colorway, and it is just so visually pleasing to my eye.
#Onelldesign
#Wave67
#glyos
#toyphotography
#toyrobot

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CAsfk-xAeOM/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home