Scottobear's Blogspot

Experimental stuff... you can't beat free hosting, can ya?

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Beach, MD, United States

Thursday, March 26, 2020

How am I doing?

Fearful for my family’s health. Wife and I have autoimmune issues, as do her parents. We are not far from DC, and there are a number if people not playing smart.

I feel we are doing our best to be isolated, I am frightened, because all of us are likely to be triaged to the “no respirator” zone, or worse a death sentence should we need that level of care.

That, bundled with the huge level of mismanagement at the very top is creating terror.

That said, I feel fortunate that we have the resources available to hole up in our house in a relatively rural area for the time being. We have food, internet, medicines for the time being. We have each other, and that counts for a lot.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home