Scottobear's Blogspot

Experimental stuff... you can't beat free hosting, can ya?

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Beach, MD, United States

Wednesday, March 29, 2000

Birthday loot!

Mar 28, 2000

Got Story of the Ghost, a terrific Phish CD for my B'day from the Bohls. Probably my favorite Phish CD, a lot of thought and sound work went into this one. I'm very pleased... (Also got some keen smelling insense, Musk, cedar and another sweet-smelling one, to deflect stinky catbox.) I really did well. Looking forward to Stomp in two weeks, Disney in three. Ack... I need more time to gather my money after blowing so much indescriminately this last weekend. Official story 'helping a pal out with a blown transmission' (but I also tossed about $300 on partying away, too.) Ah well, broke is broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home